Important How-To-Ride Tips & Reminders About Passenger Responsibilities
NTS and SVTC are committed to making this service friendly, convenient and comfortable
for all of our passengers. To help us, please keep in mind:
- For the comfort and safety of all passengers, eating, drinking, smoking and the use of other tobacco products are not permitted in the vehicles.
- Radios and cell phones are a distraction to the driver and other passengers, EARPHONES only, please.
- All passengers are required to wear a seatbelt or have their wheelchair secured by the driver.
- Once you are inside the vehicle, the driver will assist you with your seatbelt, if requested, and secure your wheelchair if you have one.
- Please be prepared to meet the vehicle at the curb if you do not need assistance. If you do need assistance getting to the vehicle, and have told us so, please be ready at the building entrance door that you specified while making your reservation.
- When boarding, please have the EXACT FARE ready. The drivers cannot make change.
- Please be prompt and ready for the bus to arrive! The drivers are not allowed to wait longer than 5 (five) minutes for you to board the bus.
- The vehicle may arrive anytime within a thirty (30) minute “pick-up window” - up to fifteen (15) minutes before and fifteen (15) minutes after your scheduled pick-up time. For example, if your pick-up time is scheduled for 9:00 AM, the vehicle will arrive between 8:45AM and 9:15AM.
- Disruptive, discourteous or destructive behavior cannot be tolerated and could result in a passenger losing their privileges to use the bus service.
For the comfort and safety of everyone riding the bus,please adhere to all of the Nashua Transit System’s rules and regulations.Thank you!