Sometimes there are scheduling conflicts when trying to help as many residents as possible. We greatly appreciate your flexibility and understanding when these situations arise!
Types of Rides Provided
· Healthcare appointments including doctor visits, outpatient services, counseling, labratory visits, pharmacies and dialysis
· Social service appointments including SHARE, DHHS and SSA
· Municipal offices including Town Halls and local libraries in the participating towns
· Local courts in any participating town or Nashua
· Local community dining locations sponsored by St Joseph Community Services
· Local senior activity locations including the Milford Area, Hollis and Brookline Seniors, the Parkhurst Place Community Room, and the Nashua Senior Activity Center and Nashua YMCA
· On Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays rides are available for shopping at Lorden Plaza/Shaw’s, Market Basket, Ocean State Job Lot, Family Dollar and 222 Elm St Plaza in Milford, Walmart in Amherst, and the Hannaford Supermarket on Coliseum Ave in Nashua.
“30-minute” Pick-up Window
The vehicle may arrive anytime within a thirty (30) minute “window”, up to fifteen (15) minutes before and fifteen (15) minutes after your scheduled pick-up time.
5 Minute Stops
When the bus arrives at the location you have designated for pick-up, the driver can only wait 5 minutes. Please be on time and at the designated pick-up site during the "30 Minute Pick-up Window".
Each passenger may have only 2 shopping bags. For safety and space reasons, no wheeled shopping carts are allowed on the bus. The bus driver cannot assist with your shopping bags. A minimum of 1 hour is scheduled to complete shopping tasks.